Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Forum is Up and Running!



I'm pleased to announce that the HiFiCollector Forum is now back up and running. I've spent the past week deleting spam posts, but you may still find a few lurking about. 


In an effort to dissuade spammers, I've added an extra step in the registration process. All registrations must be approved by me. This means that, once you register, you may have to wait a few days before your registration is approved. I'm setting aside some time on Saturday mornings to approve registration requests. 


Please visit the forum, poke around and then register if you'd like. I think you'll find the community to be very friendly and helpful.


If any of you would like to be a moderator, please send me an email and tell me a little about yourself and your interest in vintage gear. 


Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin