Thursday, April 2, 2009

Graphic Equalizer - ADC Sound Shaper One Ten - IC


One thing you can say about my photos lately is that I'm keeping it real. . .real fuzzy, real blurry. . .

I only recently started using graphic equalizers,. I waited so long because I don't like putting an extra box between sources - makes things less. . .tidy, and creates another failure point. My garage systems though begged for EQ as the speakers are only a few feet from my workbench, and therefore - my head. I needed something to shape the sound so it didn't sound like I was inside the speakers. For that system, I'm using a JVC SEA-80 Equalizer, and another EQ (forgot brand/model) in my loft. I love the looks of the Sound Shaper though - retro, industrial, robust.

How does it sound? It's a graphic equalizer! Okay, this model had a few issues with static on a couple frequency slides, but a little De-Ox-id contact cleaner fixed those up quick. Aside from that, it works like a charm.

If you have any photos or stories about your ADC Sound Shaper One Ten - IC graphic equalizer, please leave a comment or send me an email.

Want to hook up your iPod to your vintage stereo? Visit my Audio Accessory Store for some great values!

2 comments:

  1. The Graphic Equalizer - ADC Sound Shaper One Ten - IC you share is quite wonderful.Other topic in your blog is also very nice.It help me a lot of enjoy and thinking.Waiting for more your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got one for free today, they worth anything?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin