Saturday, August 1, 2009

Speakers - Hales Revelation Three



The heaviest and most awkward speaker haul up the loft stairs award goes to: Hales Revelation Three! These sound very nice, although not as efficient as I'd like. I'll keep them for a while, but not sure if they'll become part of the "stable."

More on how they sound after I get a chance to listen to something beyond 1940s jazz, which I've got on now - 88.1 FM KJazz. Only so much can be revealed from a speaker when pumping mono brass and drums from a 70 year old recording through them :)

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your site. Nice! Did you by any chance pick up these Hales from San Diego a couple of weeks ago? saw some on CL and almost bit, but don't have the power for em.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin